1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They dont let you keep your plan if you have to switch devices. I cracked my phone last year.

They made me cancel my service with them and start a new plan, just so that apple could give me a temporary phone while they repaired my original phone. Once I got my phone back, I had to cancel my plan again and start a new plan with my original phone. My old plan was no longer available so I ended up with a new plan that was so slow, 2.5 GB slow! That was for $50, using Sprint.

Each activation took over an hour to figure out because they make things so complicated. A year later, I decided to switch to Sprint, without flash wireless. I ended up at the Sprint store for over 3 hours! Turns out I couldn't switch because my phone is only good for pre-paid plans, meaning I would need to buy a new phone in order to switch to a Sprint's (post-paid) plan.

Who is going to want to buy a prepaid only, used iPhone? There goes 700 down the drain because I've only had my phone for a year. Those jerks wouldn't even let me keep my original number, even though they told me before I closed my account, that I would keep it. That is so *** because I had that number before I joined flash wireless.

So I had to spend 600 for a new iPhone and get a new number, JUST TO LEAVE FLASH WIRELESS.

Now I'm stuck making a billion phone calls to inform my clients, doctors, family, friends, that I have a new number. I'm outraged by this company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Flash Wireless Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 14, 2017.

Comments

Sprint PCS takes advantage of its customers with false promises in the beginning then once you have financial obligations to them with phone purchases, they treat you very rude and unprofessional.They promise many incentives to get you to sign up and then they do not honor their promises for months down the road after you have complained and inquired multiple times.

Their service is the worst amongst all Networks and they charge the highest of all. Customers are not able to use the internet while on their phones, plus if you buy a phone from them and pay it off, they charge you an extra $175 to keep the phone.

Example, I purchased a new iPhone 6S Plus from them back in August 2016, which costs $1,069.66 and I still owe $771.86 after paying 10 payment of $29.78 on it for 10 months and once I pay it off, I will still have to pay ANOTHER $175 to keep the phone that I paid for; so this phone will cost me $1,244.66 total. They also charge me more than $100 more a month than what I was quoted initially.

I am stuck with this company financial until I practically pay them thousands of dollars because I have 5 phones and phone lines with them. This is the biggest SCAM and RIPOFF in Cellular Network history. I have been schemed on and scammed by SPRINT PCS and they need to be stopped and held accountable for this type of financial behavior.

I will take this public and expose this financial fraudulent giant.Below is a summary on my Sprint Statement as of 7/19/2017: Lease Charge (10 of 36) $29.78 Remaining Lease Commitment $771.86 Purchase Option Price $142.50 Payments Remaining 26 Sprint owns this device while you are leasing, cancelling services will result in being charged the remaining monthly lease payments plus the device purchase option price.

Review about: Apple Iphone 6s Plus Cell Phone.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $1250. Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Phone pricing, Hidden pricing, Additional pricing after purchase of phone, Added fees and costs on monthly bill, Fraudulent practices. CONTRACT BUT NO CONTRACT

pissedoff1234567

Oh and I forgot to add that my new sprint service is also $50 and I get 10GB instead of 2.5!!! What's the point of flash wireless?

Go bankrupts already. You are useless.