First, they set up my service with the wrong phone number.Then every single week for my whole first month of service my phone would say it has no service.

Every time I call in they can't figure it out, and I mention that the SIM card moves in my phone and they wouldn't believe me. Until after a month, another girl finally sent me a new card. I was also told they'll call me the next morning since it was after hours when I called. And then I never got a callback!!

So a week later I then after 2 hours of chatting online with someone demanding to speak to someone instead of an automated system. They finally had someone call me. And the most they offered me was to give me $25 off my bill.

But I still had to pay my bill when I now won't have a working phone for 4 days again!!!!I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone.

This person wrote the review because of "i want to say all of the above!!" at Flash Wireless. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Flash Wireless to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was data never works and poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flash Wireless and flash wireless no contract single line phone plan for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flash Wireless?

Comments