Coverage Area
Style and Design

Flash wireless is part of the ACN Service company. They are a scamming company with absolutely no integrity in their business.

They will literally try to take every cents from your account if possible. Their Data are garbage and plan is one of the worse in the market. Many companies have already switched to all-in-deal meaning including taxes and free activation. Unlike Flashwireless is a very expensive company with unknown fee and offer no credit if they messed up.

Don't use their service or you'll regret the mistake.

100 100 100 100 100 100 100 100%.. SCAMMING ACN PLUS THEIR PARTNER FLASHWIRELES.

I didn't like: Entire operation.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2017.

Comments

Absolutely 100% had the same problem but even worse-to the tune of $470!!!Im filing a suit, federal PUC and banking regs violations for unauthorized EFTs. (they didn’t even have my new card # and continued illegally debiting me for a NO-CONTRACT service that I NEVER authorized ANY recurring payments for.)If you’d like to join a class action suit, please let me know/respond here.Thanks!

I have had Flash Wireless for YEARS, I was one of the very first customers. I also referred 5 other customers, and my wireless bill is under $5.

#1419384

This person sounds like they are from a rival company. I have been with Flash for 6 months now and experience the same if not better customer service, network connection and voice quality as previous Verizon service.

Through ACN my plan is less expensive and my carrier remains Verizon and is as good as it gets. I am saving money on my Verizon coverage and helping the food banks of America through the Feeding America non profit alliance. My monthly payment goes to more than just the wireless compnay it goes to feeding children.

Thanks ACN, thanks Flash. Don't listen to people complaining, there is nothing to complain about.

to Nick Thomas #1492699

I was an IBO, they are over-charging you, AND they’re committing potentially broad scale illegal debits, theft, and falsification of financial institution FDIC governed documents, as well as slamming consumers- PUC violation.Which they’re going to get served on.

I've had Flash Wireless for over a year and I have no problems. It sounds like someone didn't get their way.

I know it is part of a company called ACN which I am NOT a part of but think they are a good company. I did research before I signed up.