5.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Since switching to Flash I have received the same quality of service or better and was able to save $60/mo on my own line! In addition, due to the Flash Wireless Strive for Five Promotion, I now receive FREE cell phone service for both my husband and I which is a $1400+ annual savings to my family....

all because I referred 5 people to this incredible provider! I am so happy I switched!

Product or Service Mentioned: Flash Wireless Referral Program.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Hi Kevin, it wasn’t easy to get 5 customers but it also wasn’t as hard as you’re making it out to be. I just referred the service to my family whom all were looking to save money.

When they saw the savings it was an easy switch. Most plans today do not have contracts only device payments so it was an easy decision for them.

When I saw I could get free cell phone service with Flash I just made the commitment to find 5 people and make it happen. Now I’m saving $121.65/mo and my family is happy!Regarding your position in the Business Opportunity, I’m not in a position to comment- I’m only speaking on my experience with Flash.

This is a promotional review lol sounds pushy I don't know. Referring people is very hard.

As most people are comfortable and will not pay cancellation fees on their contracts to test a new company with skeptical reviews. ACN doesn't pay much at all until you get the people you recruit to recruit and recruit and then you end up losing money still because you make *** all on commission unless you have hundreds of customers.. ACN doesn't have to pay anything for their advertisement.

The least they could do is make the program free to sign up. And it lasts a year for 500+$ then renewal....