3.5
Coverage Area

I have an unlimited data plan. Please advise on how to correct this problem I keep getting messages of no internet connection, even on wifi, and if I want to stream, "try again later," "Unable to download." The frequency of this issue has increased dramatically, making me want to switch back to verizon. Why is this occurring.

I have an unlimited data plan. Please advise on how to correct this problem

Review about: Flash Wireless No Contract Single Line Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

I liked: Clean easy to understand website, Website and customer service.

I didn't like: Poor data and service, Not what the terms are on their website, Poor customer service, Poor data.

Comments

I'm really OVER this downloading message every time I get a text.. Called TS reset the APN ( ACCESS POINT NAME ) Next week same issue again... Definitely going back to ATT or Verizon both have better coverage & NEVER had an issue receiving messages..